Winterbourne St Martin, commonly known as Martinstown, is located in the beautiful English County of Dorset. Winterbourne St Martin is about 7 miles from the coast at Weymouth and 4 miles from the county town of Dorchester.
Saint Martin's Church dating from the 12th Century with a Norman font is in the centre of the village. Other amenities include a village shop and post office, public house, village hall and a farm shop.
Clandon Barrow, a very large bowl barrow dating from the Bronze Age, overlooks the village. It was excavated by Edward Cunnington in 1882. Gold objects were found including a cup and the Clandon Lozenge.